Thursday, March 11, 2010

Secret Agents


I have the wonderful privilege of being an alright babysitter so I get kids around me all the time.



Today its Micah, Jo, and Caitlyn.



I was a little worried at first with all three of them playing together. Jo has constantly left out but its good for Micah to have someone like Caitlyn to play with.
The game of the day has been secret agents. Lots of running around and hiding in the "clubhouse". Of course with this new friend Caitlyn has thrown me to the curb like last week's trash.


So I've had Jo as my best friend, she is one funny kid.
She is a huge kissing mood today, I wouldn't be able to count how many kisses I've gotten even if I tried. My favorite time today was when she repeatedly grabbed my face said "Hello" and kissed me. She is super cute =]

No comments:

Post a Comment