Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I would chose the darkest horse, that's the horse I'd ride

Welp, Bloggy friends.
On the work side of things, I epically failed tonight.
Just in time for yearly evaluations. Can we say score?!
I totally forgot about the work I brought home... I just needed to chill.
I can work on it tomorrow during Staff or something.

I should probably apologize to everyone who has had to listen to me about the Ex-Hippie, I know she means well. I guess I need to stop being one of those idiots I can't stand and just talk to HER about it. If I was in her shoes I would want something to work on that was mine something that makes me needed. I get that, I've been there.

We are having a party for my best friends birthday tomorrow night after Vertical. It's gonna be GREAT. I don't spend nearly enough time with her and I know that is all my fault, but tomorrow is gonna be good. Her and I need to have a good talk about wounds and feelings.
I know she needs it and secretly enjoys it, deep deep deep down inside but I need it too.
If I was broken I would want someone there to pull the darkest out of me. I wouldn't want something harmful inside of me like wounds. I know what it is like to go from wounded to freedom. It is something that is mind-blowing. I'm just trying to help her experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment