Sunday, March 7, 2010

The End.

Well Folks,
Its over.

I'm sure if you scroll down the page you will find a blog stating that I couldn't wait for these past two weeks to be over, well, they finally are.
I left CYT tonight (not crying! Haha SUCK IT!) with a whole lot of happy memories.
Note to self: never miss Cast Party, people get angry and mock you for the whole show
*cough* Alec Brown *cough*

I met wonderful friends, and read a book that I'm SURE will be published someday and I will be one of the first to own a copy (and on of the sequel!)
Never tell a pirate that you are going to charge them for the arguments they have with you... they only get worse.
NEVER make fun of someone at auditions, you end up spending way too much time with them.
Joey is a creep, but one of the good kinds. Its really fun to shut doors on him.
Olga was probably one of my favorite people of all time. I can't tell you everything that I liked about her that would take too long. I really really really liked that she was okay with who she is. That she knows that God made her that way. I like that she explains her feelings and she isn't afraid to tell you what she thinks of you. We need more people like that.
Emily, ah Emily. Probably one of my favorite things that God has ever made! She is sweet and loves hearing all my Josh stories. That's a must haha. She is probably on of the most adorable girls God made. She has such a loving heart. It's wonderful. I miss her already.
Maddy, haha Maddy. I totally thought she had the hots for Alec, so I tried to set them up... neither of them agreed.. but one day when they are married I'm gonna laugh. Just you wait.
Rachel, she is such a sweet girl. She is an excellent helper with the game Speed.. Really she is.
Danielle, she wasn't around much but I have to say that I love that girl's laugh. I never would've thought that I would like someone that her. That sounds mean and it probably is but I don't really care. haha. But she is wonderful and I got to know her and LOVE her!
I think I might still have some little girls markers in my bin, I sure hope she got those out...

I'm procrastinating, I should be emptying out my bin. I think that will be a little too sad though. I don't really wanna do it.. plus, where am I gonna put the bin and all the things it contains?! That's been their home for the past month, its unfair to take it away now! Haha.


Well, I'm finally ready to get back to my real life.
One filled with work and "normal" Kelli activities. A life filled with preschoolers and crafts. One where I'm stressed about silly things that won't matter in the end.
You know.. Over working-under paid.
OH! But I get a raise! HOW SWEET!

I am completely grateful that I got to spend the last two-ish months with CYT. I will return, I already made promises.
But... I am so glad I get to wear normal clothes again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment