Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Who knew I would be this???

I had a meeting with Pastor Gregg yesterday afternoon and he asked me to be his "official Vertical intern". As I was praying about this during worship today it kinda hit me for the first time ever... I work in ministry full time!
What the heck?! When did that happen??!
That was never actually my plan, but I guess when you decide to give God complete control of your life you don't really choose what you do with your life unless you didn't mean it.

So here I am.
Full time ministry worker, barely time to do school (but apparently enough to blog! haha), barely time for friends, I barely see my family. But I serve my Father. That is one of the best things I've ever gotten to do.

So not only am I working full time with the "Littles" I am now going to be the intern for Vertical.
5 hours a week for vertical, um who knows how many hours a week I put in for the "Littles"
but I finally feel as if I'm getting everything under control.
I don't feel overwhelmed or stressed in anyway.
Rally week is coming up really really soon and I'm not scared by it at all, I know that it will be a lot of work but everything else I need to do is DONE!
DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!!
Fabulous!

My house is clean and my room is clean and my school is ready to be done for tomorrow.
PLUS! I have some of the greatest friends!
like my bess fran Jesse! She's great. I don't ever get to spend enough time with her and things have gotten completely busy at work and I barely text anyone back.
Its not just her.
I wish she didn't feel that it was just her... but I don't know how to fix that... anyways. Its time for bed.

Caitlyn and I are gonna watch Lost tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment