Friday, January 29, 2010

If my heart was a house you'd be home =]

I've never actually had a day like this, well maybe once.. long long ago. But not lately.
I went to work, which wasn't too bad but I didn't get anything done (which is completely normal), We had our meeting with Bob and he said something that pushed my buttons a little weirdly, he said that Kay is now in "charge" not that she wouldn't be good relational (that's one of her strengths) but I don't know.. its just weird.
But it will not matter, I will still do the work, they barely took any of my tasks to give to her.

I am having a great day though, despite meeting with the bosses, I got to come home from work at a great time, and I am doing school right now (two tests and three quizzes) and I got to talk to Tanner last night... that was probably one of the best things ever. I thought they were gone for good.

OFFICIALLY FINISHED THE FIRST SEASON OF LOST!!!!! YES!!!
OFFICIALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL!! It only took me an hour but it was a lot to do.
Man I love doing everything I need to.


(side note! I love that my boss knows what TOMS are!!!!) She noticed that I had new ones... coolest boss ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment