Sunday, January 31, 2010

Webcam+Vain people = Hours of entertainment

I've come to realize that I like to wear the same things when I'm blogging, funky glasses, scarf and my beautiful TOMS. I sit in my wonderful window seat, I guess I like it when things are consistent. I sit here and explain my thoughts, my fears, and the way I see (as scary as it is).


My mother let me pick where we got lunch today and the choice of the day was Sonic! Which always must come with a Route 44, Dr. Pepper. Its a need, not a want.

this has no explanation.

Ah. My BEAUTIFUL Viewmaster, I found it today. Probably one of the best moments of the week.

So yesterday I wrote a little something something about my trip. I made it into a facebook note... I didn't know that anyone actually ever read my notes so the response I got to it was overwhelming. I didn't expect money, I didn't expect people to read it so everything was a bit weird that they enjoyed it.
Marley, today, told me that my note made her want to weep and that she loves when I write.. that was a huge shocker.

When I was little I used to think that I was going grow up to write books, articles, stories that people would love and tell their children and it would last forever. I don't know when I decided to discard that dream, but then again, there has been many dreams I just gave up on.. Dreams that weren't met to be clearly.
I wanted to be a writer,
a lawyer,
a pilot.
I wanted to work for the CIA,
to be a detective,
join the FBI,
be on Broadway.
But that wasn't what God wanted for me clearly.
Clearly.
I like that word.
hmmm clearly..


BEST THING JUST HAPPENED!
Mandy just asked me to watch her girls tonight while she is at Canvas! SWEET! I love those kids! I am so stinking excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment